The tool market is immense making it difficult for someone to remember how every single tool works. Cheatsheets are － without a doubt － the best resource any security professional can refer to when working with tools. (The man page is also a good idea; however, not all tools have one and a cheatsheet is much more brief.)
I recently discovered an awesome link containing a horde of security cheatsheets and I thought I should share it with you guys. So here it is:
The complete list of Infosec related cheat sheets
Be sure to check it out.
Also have a look at the following sites which contain some more cheatsheets & cool resources:
- awesome-cheatsheet - List of useful cheatsheets.
- security-cheatsheets - A collection of cheatsheets for various infosec tools and topics.
- OWASP Cheatsheet Book - A list of cheatsheets by OWASP.
- Information Security Resources - Stay up to date with latest news in the information security world.
- CTF Field Guide - learn to win at Capture The Flag.
⚡ k4m4 from 127.0.0.1